Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Thoughts on... people who don`t text back!

Infuriating. In a word. Yes, fine of you don`t have any credit. Yes, fine if you`ve had some sort of texting ban from your network. Yes, fine if the conversation dies. But just suddenly deciding to not text back? No. Middle of a conversation, and don`t even pull 'I ran out of credit' on me, when I know you have unlimited texts. Granted, the excuses 'I lost signal' and 'My phone ran out of battery' are always good ones if you don`t like the person talking to you. And on Facebook, by putting up a status 'Sorry of I don`t answer on chat, chat broke.' then telling the nice people, that in fact it didn`t, is another way of avoiding awkward conversations. Thank fully msn has adapted itself for the people out there, like me, who want to see who`s online before they commit to being online themselves. Thank you, "Appear offline."
But honestly, if you don`t want to talk to me, just reply with 'Sorry, your boring.' or, 'I have better things to do, find a traffic jam to sit in, or rearrange my sock drawer.' because if you`re going to stop texting, you may as well do it humourously. Bah. xD
Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment