Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Thoughts on... people who read in the middle of a meal.

It`s a meal. A family meal. Don`t read. It`s pretty much the only only time in the whole day all of us can tear ourselves away from the computer screen at one moment, so must we read? It should be a time to do stuff together, even if that is me just listening about how to fix a Freeview box or the latest kind of pest found in the garden. Or even if it`s just people listening to me whinge about how much I hate cabbage. Or just sitting in a happy awkward silence. We should be doing something together before we return to the self-same thing we were doing before we stopped doing stuff to eat and read. Plus, I don`t read that much, so I just feel left out if I have nothing to do or no-one to talk to or make awkward silence with. If you like to read, should I just Facebook? xD
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment